Monday, January 21, 2013

Beer, revisited.....

Okay... so it's been a while since I've posted anything. I freely admit that I am not the best blogger in the blogosphere... but it's been brought to my attention that I need to connect with you all a little more frequently.

Lately, I've noticed a trend when it comes to my soap making.... a trend involving beer.
Any guesses as to my favorite go-to brewery??

  I just can't seem to help myself!! The darker, the better! Stouts, Porters... you name it, I'll soap it!

Now, I know that I've posted about beer soaps before, but that was when I had just STARTED soaping with beer... now I can't STOP!





They are just so creamy and smooth (and look like chocolate), they look and smell positively edible!


 I've even had interest from small local breweries to soap their own brews! (And a couple of homebrewer batches for Christmas gifts)

So, if you were wondering what to get for that guy that "Has Everything"... but you really don't want to pick up his bar tab.... get him some Beer Soap! Guaranteed... he'll love it (what guy doesn't love beer?) and smell awesome!

 












All of these beer soaps (and more) can be found here and you can follow me here if you want to see what else is brewing in the soap pots!

Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment