Saturday, October 6, 2012

Love is in the air...

Last weekend, I got to spend some time with people I love.... celebrating their love.



Now... my friend has a wonderful sense of humor (DUH! That's why she's MY friend!) and I just knew I had to do something special for her to remember this most fabulous day!
She had chosen a peacock theme for her wedding. Peacock feathers on everything... purples and greens everywhere... and I just KNEW what had to be done!
Of course, she got the mandatory "Soapy gift" with her peacock theme..
... but I decided I would do something else, too.... something FUN!
I snuck "Norm", her ceramic peacock, to the wedding with me as my date. =o)

My friend had no idea Norm was there... and that's what made it PERFECT!

He made the rounds, and had his picture taken with lots of people...
 
 .... including the clueless Bride!

 I printed out all of the photos, and made them into a scrapbook album for my beautiful friend..
Those are her friends that flew from New Mexico just to cook the reception dinner! AWE-SOME!



..and had the scrapbook sitting on her desk Monday morning, with Norm sitting on top.

It was a fun way to spend a weekend! Running around a wedding, taking umpteen photos, trying to keep Norm from being seen by the bride! And so totally ME! (I love surprising people!)

I am happy to say that the "Norm Album" was a hit!!
The photo that undid my friend, and brought her to hysterical laughter, complete with tears??
(drumroll please) 

 Our employer... feeding Norm salsa...

Thenk yew.... thenk yew vurry mush! 

No comments:

Post a Comment